Stay as far away from the Mud Shack as you can

This is the place to discuss generalized scanner questions and information for San Diego County. Whether it's radios, antennas, or other general scanner related topics, you can talk about it here.
Mav7200

Post by Mav7200 »

Well, I just got off the phone with Roger senior. I asked him what his understanding of the situation was. He explained that he was in DC and his kid (Also named Roger) was in Vegas "Prepping the NASCARS". Apparently I pissed everyone off when I called 5 times trying to figure out what was going on. So his son called me back and told me that the order was cancelled and that I would get my money back etc. Well after Roger was done explaining that I said who is Roger again? He told me that his son Roger was a national officer of the corporation. I said okay so when a national officer of your corporation tells someone they are getting their money back your corporation is obligated to abide by that. Roger Sr. says no thats not true, he can't promise someone something that belongs to someone else. He also said that there are 1700 people in this corporation nationally and that their "team of lawyers" said that the contract was completed on the 14th. I told him no, it obvously wasn't because if it were, I would have my radio in my hand as of the 14th and none of this would be happening. I told him that if I don't have my money back by the end of the week that I would persue other means of recovery. He said thats fine, the radio will sit on the shelf until I come and get it and if I want to take it to small claims I can, that someone has doen that before and the Shit Shack won. So we will work through it with the credit card company and the BBB and see what happens.

Again if anyone has any more info I would appreciate it since this looks like it may go the distance.
Mav7200

Post by Mav7200 »

Since they are a "National Corporation" with 1700 employees I tried to run a D&B report both on the name and by Roger's name and nothing comes up.
N6ATF

Why was my corporation suspended? California

Post by N6ATF »

The lies will never stop. I want to see him perjure himself in court. Do not have any more telephone contact with Roger, The Mud Shack, or anybody associated. It's time to get his pathological lies on the legal (small claims), or quasi-legal (BBB) record.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/archive/ind ... 48904.html

Your corporation was suspended for one or more of the following reasons:

Failure to file one or more tax returns.
Failure to pay the balance due which could include the Secretary of State penalty for failing to file the Annual statement of officers with their agency.
You should refer to earlier notices to determine the reason for your suspension. If you have filed all returns and paid all amounts owed or if you need additional help, write to:

Franchise Tax Board
P.O. Box 942857
Sacramento, CA 94257-0500
So far, he should be getting visits from FTB agents, DHS, Secret Service, San Diego City Attorney, Las Vegas City Attorney, possibly even the IRS, and FCC.

How many government agencies' jurisdictions can he commit in?
SDnative

Post by SDnative »

I just checked the San Diego BBB and they have a resolved complaint for Mud Shack. Check here - http://sandiego.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report. ... m=15000176

I agree that you should not have any more direct contact. File a BBB complaint by writing them with everything that has happened, with as much info as possible, and see what happens. Send a copy to the City or District Attorneys offices also. What the heck, call Turko too :!:

If they are a "national company", then there should be more of a record of them somewhere. A single page website is not indicative of a large company. No D&B record, fishy. He is such a bad business man, he probably meant 1.700 employees, not 1,700 :!:
N6ATF

Post by N6ATF »

Yeah, his son the "national officer" is the 0.7. Still highly unlikely that he even has a Junior, which would mean he has 70% of a fictitious human being.
Rescue Pooh

Post by Rescue Pooh »

I second jjwool. Two words Turko Files!!
Mav7200

Post by Mav7200 »

I am going to write up a detailed chronological account of all that has happened and I will submit it to the turko files (and anyone else who will look at it). Since I have now personally verified all of the information that everyone has posted up I will include that. Its not that I don't trust anyone but I wanted to see it for myself before I include it in any report I write.

Also, is it just me or is SDPD Northern pretty quiet today?

Thanks again for all the help guys, once the weather warms up you guys ought to come over for a BBQ or something so I can meet some of ya!
mike

Post by mike »

It would be cool if I catch it on tv on the Turko Files and it would put that douchebag out of business :D
Mav7200

Post by Mav7200 »

I am working some other angles also now that it looks like I am going to really have to fight to get my money back. I don't want to go into too much detail on the net but hopefully we can make something of it.
Rescue Pooh

Post by Rescue Pooh »

Wishing you the best Mav