New SDSD Truck

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can post about anything here, just keep it family friendly. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
IronCross

New SDSD Truck

Post by IronCross »

So Im driving around down here in IB and approaching Station 70 I see a White F 250 pull out I didnt get to see it well it was night and foggy as hell. About 30mins later Im behind it. On the tailgate it says "SHERIFF" with the county numbers and on the doors it has the Star. The LED Lightbar they use. Since its all painted white and the siver markings are a pain to read. My camera died on me and had to send it back to sony at my dime or would of got a shot.

Anyone else seen them and are there any new Vehicles for the SO.

Re: New SDSD Truck

Post by 800 »

IronCross wrote:So Im driving around down here in IB and approaching Station 70 I see a White F 250 pull out I didnt get to see it well it was night and foggy as hell. About 30mins later Im behind it. On the tailgate it says "SHERIFF" with the county numbers and on the doors it has the Star. The LED Lightbar they use. Since its all painted white and the siver markings are a pain to read. My camera died on me and had to send it back to sony at my dime or would of got a shot.

Anyone else seen them and are there any new Vehicles for the SO.
The marked trucks are the new vehicles for the Community Service Officers. The light bars are typically amber only.

Don
dangitdoug

Re: New SDSD Truck

Post by dangitdoug »

There's a lot full of new vehicles in various stages of preparation in Kearny Mesa. You are going to see many new vehicles hitting the the streets soon.