Chula Vista Police

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can post about anything here, just keep it family friendly. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
mike

Chula Vista Police

Post by mike »

I am monitoring chula vista police alot lately and they are giving up on chasing and looking for suspects and they are letting them get away and also when the fire department requests a pd unit to respond dispatch always replies they have no units available im starting to think they are getting really lazy and not doing certain thinks right and earlier today I heard a man stole a bait bike from the chula vista police and they were looking a good hour or two for the suspect and they did a yard to yard and eventually gave up and the guy got away with the bike I think it kind of is an embarasement to the department.Does anyone else have opinnions on this?
hodad200

Post by hodad200 »

dont really know, but sdpd just picked up a chula vista 187 suspect lickety split.
mike

Post by mike »

Hmm chula doesn't really do the job well I dont think.
Preacher

Post by Preacher »

Far as I remember I Chula is a big disapointment on alot of departments in the area's. Considering I have been hearing and even seen alot of the same things but, it is sad how they know that they are being watched by people like us or even the people that live down there and have seen this themselves. Anyways, maybe once they get enough bad headlines then
they will fix up there mess up. Well good luck on their vacation. Man and I thought that mexicans are lazy but, wait I am mexican but, man these guys make us look like D. Trump.
mike

Post by mike »

Yeah me I think they are one of the worst departments in san diego county.
mike

Post by mike »

I think they are a really lazy department.