R.I.P. MissionCritical Magazine - RadioResource Media Group Signing Off After 37 Years

Forum for miscellaneous and non scanning related discussions. You can post about anything here, just keep it family friendly. Off-topic posts may also get moved to this forum.
Brian

R.I.P. MissionCritical Magazine - RadioResource Media Group Signing Off After 37 Years

Post by Brian »

R.I.P. MissionCritical Magazine....

RadioResource Media Group Signing Off After 37 Years

After 37 years of providing media and marketing services to the critical communications industry, the RadioResource Media Group division of Pandata Corp. will be signing off on December 31, 2022. According to president and founder Paulla Nelson-Shira, "We appreciate our readers who have come to trust our media, but we have found that the business model of advertising-supported media in the critical communications sector is no longer viable. RRMediaGroup.com and its related digital brand of products will no longer be updated as of January 1, 2023."

"Credible journalism has been our mission from day one and we are proud of the products we produced and beholden to our team of dedicated employees who shared our vision. We are thankful to our advisors who provided insight and feedback, and grateful to our advertisers who made it possible for us to deliver credible, relevant, and useful news and information on the critical communications industry to nearly 190 countries."

"After nearly four decades, our business has taken us around the world. I feel very fortunate to have been in business at a time in history when global markets were more open. My fondest memories are from traveling to trade shows near and far to witness the latest advances in technology and gather with other industry professionals. It has been an amazing journey."

According to Nelson-Shira, "It has been an honor serving the critical communications industry. Over the past 37 years, I have watched wireless technology evolve from 2G to 5G with 6G on the horizon, and witness media move from print-only to social media and search engines pushing news to users' mobile phones. Hopefully, the decision makers of tomorrow will be able to sift through the deluge of information available and be able to discern fact from fiction."
https://www.rrmediagroup.com/Email/View ... iling=7370